NORTH PACIFIC BUILDING
Originally the Fitzpatrick Building, The North Pacific was designed by Houghtaling & Dougan and built for T.M. Fitzpatrick in 1922. Guggenheim Studio was asked to provide creative vision for the exterior storefronts and interior common spaces, with the intent to attract and retain successful creative small businesses. Since renovation and restoration of many of the original features, the building has signed Maurice, West End Select Shop, North of West and many others.
Location: West End, Portland, OR
Total Building Size: 40,000 sq. ft
Completion: On Going
Renderings: Guggenheim Studio