JENNY GUGGENHEIM Principal Designer + Design Director
Trained at the University of Oregon School of Architecture and Allied Arts and Parsons School of Design in NYC, Jenny's strong foundation in design principles have led her to numerous successful and award winning projects in the areas of retail, residential, and commercial typologies.
Before establishing the company in 2009, Jenny worked with GBD Architects, Inc. where she honed her commercial design skills and gained extensive knowledge related to sustainable building practices and strategies. Jenny regularly attends trade events such as Design Week in Milan, Italy, Dwell on Design in Los Angeles, and IDS West in Vancouver BC to stay current with furniture and lighting design and to access the design climate in the US and abroad. Her choices are not dictated by trends, but rather by careful client profiling and her distinct editing skills.
Professional and Cultural Organizations
- Associate IIDA: International Interior Design Association
- LEED AP: US Green Building Council
- IIDA Oregon Chapter Board Member 2007-2010
- Bachelor of Interior Architecture, University of Oregon School of Architecture and Allied Arts
- Thesis Studio admitted to the University of Oregon Permanent Archive
- Parsons School of Design, Intensive Graphic Studies
- Awarded the Horatio Alger Academic Scholarship, St. Mary's Academy
- 2013 Domestic Showhouse
- 2012 ShowPDX: PLATE
- 2010 ShowPDX: SIT/PEEL
- 2014 IDS West: Gray Conversation Stage
- 2013 ForWARD: Work/Life balance panel